Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Heaven Promise

Is Heaven real? If so, what is Heaven like? What does it take to go there? These are just some of the questions that author Scot McKnight tackles in this fantastic volume, "The Heaven Promise." 

Like a surgeon with a theological scalpel, McKnight cuts through all of the "imaginative imaginations" to give sound, biblical, theological answers to the "heaven questions." 

This book came to me about a week after my grandmother had passed away. While I am firm in my beliefs and convictions about what the Bible says (and doesn't say) about Heaven, I believe that McKnight does a masterful job in outlining the truth about Heaven.

This is a volume worth buying, reading, studying, rereading, and sharing. There is life after death...and as the author says, "There is life after life after death." And "The Heaven Promise" tells you all about it.

I was given a copy of this book for free by the publisher for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment